Suggested Topics
Suggested Terms
For Tenants
For Landlords


Contact the local management office for a rent adjustment if you lost income.

I need NYCHA to lower my rent.

If your income goes down, or if someone moves out, NYCHA can lower your rent.

I need repairs in my NYCHA apartment.

NYCHA Termination Proceedings