Suggested Topics
Suggested Terms
For Tenants
For Landlords

I want to keep my family's NYCHA apartment.

If the head of household moves out or dies, a remaining family member can take over the apartment. If NYCHA denies your request to take over the lease you will have to file a Grievance.