Suggested Topics
Suggested Terms
For Tenants
For Landlords

I need help paying my rent.

A lot of people cannot pay rent right now. Housing Courts are open but cases are moving slowly. Emergency assistance is available for tenants behind on the rent. Call us to find out more! You may also be eligible for a free attorney if you have a court case. Tenants can delay their cases by filing a paper called the hardship declaration.


Private nonprofit organizations that help tenants with emergency back rent payments.


A rent program for families on public assistance with children under 18.

One Shot Deals

One time assistance for rent arrears from public assistance to avoid eviction.